www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Ember Phoenix Video Shoot


So I’ve just finished my first two days of work in the film industry. I can honestly say I’ve thoroughly enjoyed myself! The first two days were filmed against a green screen in Camberwell Studio’s. The team there were really helpful and I would recommend it to anyone, as nothing is too much trouble for them.

Working for Atori Van Der Puye films was excellent as they are a great team. My main tasks were the rigging and de-rigging of equipment but most importantly I got to spend valuable time watching and learning how the whole process of filming a music video. The second day saw me finding myself on playback for the majority. This was only a case of setting and resetting the relevant track for the artist to use as a guide to rap along to, I did enjoy this though as it was sure to keep me on my feet, having to be alert and aware of where the director wanted the track to be set to (not always the beginning).

Ember is a very talented artist and I do truly believe if there’s any kind of justice in this industry he is certainly one to look out for. His whole team, in fact, were a pleasure to work with, ensuring we were all integrated nicely and, most importantly, well feed with a constant supply of sandwiches and crisps and a hearty dish of jerk chicken and rice for lunch!

Check out some of the shots I took:










No comments:

Post a Comment