www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Monday 17 October 2011

Dress Down Everday- first Storyboard

What to Wear To A job Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpUvygEgVk4

Here's what this man thinks you should wear, but why does it have to be like this? Should you be considered less apt for the position if you aren't wearing a suit? Society today certainly thinks so.

I’ve finished my first storyboard for an idea I had for the Say Something Political brief. My slogan is ‘Dress Down Everyday’. The first idea I had is meant to be a comedy sketch. A man has gone for an interview and is called back in for a talk with the boss of the firm. I have set this in a world where suits at work are inappropriate and have used my idea of what the reaction could be to a man turning up in a suit to an interview. The humour derives from the boss’s eccentricity and his rant at the man for wearing what he deems as inappropriate attire.

No comments:

Post a Comment