www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Initial Idea's

As I'm not really sure what the Malak project is (i had to miss the first two lectures due to the dentist) I've spent my time today looking around gaining inspiration for our first term DP3 assignment.

On first sight, looking at the brief last night, I got the impression it was aiming to create an 'anti' message, and in a way it is. However i think i was way off the mark with my initial idea of 'anti drug addict parents' campaign video. In this I visualised a young boy going about his daily routine and it is not untill the end of the 30 second advert that he finds his mother dead from an overdose.

Maybe that's for another time, because now I've found some great inspiration and a new idea, which i am very passionate about. Here's my favourite advert/revolutionary mnessage so far:



This ad, literally gave me goosebumps and it does convey an important political message; something that Levi's have used in an ingenius way, to ingratiate the wearing of their jeans. But gosh, did it give me food for thought, it makes sense because life these days is so driven in the direction of success and relevant chronological measure of a person's success, I am definitely a victim of this! Although this concept definitely ticked all the boxes for me I knew i had to do something that was origional and it is something which i think and talk about a lot so i think it will work out well as a concept for my assignment. I want to make a campaign against wearing suits in the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment