www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Monday 14 March 2011

Music Decisions

Right, I've been sifting through music tracks on youtube and just any other sounds in general for ages, in search of appropriate audio to use for my short film. Because there's no actual talking, apart from one scene (the cafe) which i decided not to use as it didn't tie in with our adaptation of the script; so the audio is pretty importnt.Here it is:

Shot 1



Shot 2

Noises of scraping and slamming cupboard doors

Shot 3(montage)



Shot 4



or



Shot 5

No music, sounds of birds in the background, sniffing as he smells the dog shit and growl

Shot 6

No music, lapping water sound

Shot 7

I haven't been able to find the actual noise yet but i have a clear idea in my head. I want a deep sinister sounding bass drum beat do depict the fact that although it is clearly funny that a man has starting acting fully like a dog there is a dark, sad side to it too; hence the genre of film: black comedy.

I have compiled this choice of music using my story boards as a reference for the shots, as we filmed them out of sequence its hard to remember it in order. But i know that while filming we developed the scenes from the story boards so there may be some tweaking needed when we come to edit tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment