www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Design Process Interactive Space

I struggled to come up with a good idea when trying to think up themes for the images to use for my interactive space. I was keen to create a story, but at the same time was aware of the constraints i would face having a small amount of frames with which to work with. My previous short shot sequences were on racing on cooking, two subjects which i did not find would be particularly entertaining fro my target audeince, children.

I knew that i wanted to base the images on something that i am intersted in and have a passion for however not directed at specifically entertaining my age demographic. This was when the idea of trainers came to mind. I am a bit of a trainer collecter so this is something i like but also something that can be personified in order to entertain children who are not interested in them from a fashion perspective.

Initially, i came up with the idea of taking photos of different shoes partaking in a range of activities. After taking a few pictures like this i realised this was not such a practical idea as i would have to carry around lots of pairs of trainers to different locations in order to photograph them. The initial photographs i took are shown above, this was before i changed my idea slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment