www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

The hard part-Divs and CSS code...

Once i had found my imagery and general theme for my site i went on to set up the divs, containatives and then the CSS code to instruct and route the divs. This was an arduous task and had me regularly confused, unable to work out why the site was not following the instructions i set out in the code. However after what has seemed like a very long time my about, portfolio and homepage are all done, which just leaves the contact page to complete.


I have kept the file structure as simple as possible keeping all html pages in the root folder and images, css in another folder.




Previous to setting up the divs and CSS i took screen shots of my two short films in order to resize and use later as i want to set up lightboxes for both of my videos, rather than just embedding a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment