www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Monday 9 May 2011

Wireframes

Once i had chosen a rough sketch version it was time to create wireframes to work to. After some thought i realised that 4 pages would be neccessary to contain all the content i would need for my portfolio, i am building this with a view to using it in future as a platform to document my work and reference point for any potential employers in future. This was one of the reasons i decided to familiarise myself with the process, what's the point in paying someone else to create something you can learn to do perfectly well on your own!

I decided i would need an about, contact, portfolio and homepage to display my work and personality effectively. Here are my wireframes:




No comments:

Post a Comment