www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Open Source Code

I found a few different types of open source code which i could use to make my site a little more interactive, as this would serve as my professional site for the forseeable future i wanted to create a site good enough to create a positive first impression of my work, potentially for employers to use to gain an insight into what skills i have to offer.

I searched on google for a rotating banner so that the picture of me, which i photoshoped on to a brick wall earlier, would rotate continuously. This would give a sense of interactivity and allow the hompage to avoid looking static and stale. I found some code called jquery that would do the job so i inserted this into my CSS using the demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment