www.part-x.co.uk Part Exchange anything, for free, online here at PartX!

Monday 9 May 2011

Interactive Space:My Portfolio

It's been a while since my last post as I've been pretty bogged down with creating this online portfolio for myself. When doing my first interactive space for design practice 1 i realised firstly how difficult code and html seemed initially, secondly how easy it could be if the right amount of time and effort was spent learning it and thridly how useful this skill could be to me in future.

Bearing this in mind i decided to use my time over the easter break to emerse myself in tutorials and books to crack css. Although at first it was an uphill struggle i found that things started to click in my mind far more quickly than i had expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment